Date of Last Revision: February 19, 2015
6th Sense Interactive LLC (“Voycee” or the “Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide in relation to our mobile services, web site, mobile app, and any software provided on or in connection with Voycee services (collectively, the "Service"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Service.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and Voycee.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from Voycee, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Service.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on Voycee.
The Service offers social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these social sharing features.
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Service or on or through any of its features/register on the Service, make any purchases through the Service, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Service or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Voycee collects several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information concerning you or your mobile phone device, as specified below (“Personally Identifying Information”):
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("Personally Identifying Information ");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service and usage details.
Information you provide to us directly:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering, including usernames, passwords, phone numbers and other information you may give to use our Service, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- There may be a time where you will be able to find Voycee users through your device's contacts list. If you choose to do so, Voycee may access your contacts list to find a friend.
- If you choose to find Voycee users through a search of names or usernames on Voycee then simply type a name to search on the Voycee mobile app and we will perform a search on our Service.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
When you download, access and use the Voycee mobile app, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location & Geolocation Information. This App may collect real-time information about the location of your device.
As you navigate through and interact with Voycee, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to Voycee, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use third-party analytics tools that use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information collected automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Web Beacons. Pages of our the Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Geolocation. We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. We collect the location of your designated “Places” to provide alerts when family members arrive and leave. If you turn off location sharing, we will not share your location; however, while you are logged in to your account, we will continue to collect your location information in order to provide the Service (for example, to provide our emergency services or to share your location with the Users you allow to see your location). We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to provide the Service and then destroy the location data.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Service and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your [account/subscription], including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Service.
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Voycee's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Voycee about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- Other users of the Voycee Service or third parties may see your public Status Submissions in a way that is consistent with the use of the Voycee Service.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Voycee, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Voycee (or the group of companies of which Voycee is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your information to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by emailing us stating your request at email@example.com.
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
Storage of User Content:
Following termination or deactivation of your account, Voycee, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users and subject to use under our Voycee API.
Voycee is currently ad-free. We do not intend to introduce advertisement into the product, but if that changes, this section will reflect such updates.
Storage & Data Security
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Voycee, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Voycee, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We also urge you to be careful about giving out private information in public areas of the Service. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Service and potentially by other third parties. Your privacy may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Voycee make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
- Voycee uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service. If Voycee learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Voycee may post a notice on the Voycee Site or through the Voycee Service if a security breach occurs.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
Date Last Modified:
This Privacy Notice was last modified February 19, 2015