1. What is Voycee?
Voycee (‘vois-i’) is the first history-free/ephemeral social media network. It allows you to share and follow status updates, photos, videos, audio files, and other forms of social media posts. The next time you create a new post, the previous post and all of its comments, likes, notifications and hashtags are automatically deleted. Destroyed. Forever. Without a trace.
2. Why be history-free?
Besides the pro-privacy implications, our users have the freedom of expressing themselves without the baggage that comes with their entire digital history being archived and on display. This is a social network that lives in the moment. The “you” of today, not yesterday, not last year. Timelines should become the exception and ephemera to become the norm.
3. How do I get verified and receive the blue verification check mark next to my name?
Currently, verification is only for brands, celebrities and influencers. However, since we have received many requests from our users to be verified, will be opening up a limited amount of verifications for our users. Will post the notice on Voycee when we will start verifying users. Should be within 1-2 weeks as of May 30, 2014.
4. What does the word “Voycee” stand for?
The word originates from the word “Voice” and we refer the word “Voycee” to a user’s digital voice.
5. Is Voycee free?
Yes, Voycee is free to use.
6. On what platform is Voycee currently available?
At the moment, Voycee is available only on the iOS platform.
7. How do I navigate between sections?
You can use the bottom navigation or swipe right to left or left to right.
8. Why does the title bar and navigation hide when I scroll down the “Home” or “What’s Hot” feed (App version 1.5.4 and above)?
We created this functionality to give you more viewing/reading room on screen. When you swipe up, the title bar and navigation will immediately appear.
9. I just posted a new post, why can’t I find my previous post?
Your previous post was automatically deleted. Forever. Remember, your posts have no history with us. They cannot be recovered and are completely gone. Live in the moment!
10. What happened to the previous notifications of likes and comments that used to be in the “Notifications” section?
That current Voycee post was deleted and therefore all likes and notifications are automatically deleted as well.
11. How do I delete my own post?
There are two ways to delete your current post. If you post a new post, the previous one will be automatically deleted. Or, you can navigate to your own profile and press the “…” button that is located underneath your post. Once pressed, a list will slide up, select the “Delete this Voycee.”
12. How do I delete a comment?
On the Voycee post, press the “Comment” button. Now you will be shown a list of all the comments relating to that post. Swipe from right to left on the comment you would like to erase and a red “Garbage can” icon will appear. Press the icon to delete the comment.
13. Who has the right to delete comments?
If it is your own post, you can delete any comment you prefer. If it someone else’s post, you can only delete your own comment.
14. How do I report a post that is offensive or violates the privacy terms?
On the Voycee post, press the “…” button. A list will slide up with several options, press the option “Report inappropriate” and it will be reported to the Voycee team for review.
15. What is that green dot on the notification navigation icon?
That is a indicator that you have a new notification. Press the “notification” nav button to see your latest notifications and the green dot will disappear.
16. How do I tag someone in my post or comment?
Type the “@” button in the post or comment, a list will show up with all the users you are following. You can type the complete name or select it from the list.
17. How do I report a comment that is offensive or violates the privacy terms?
On the Voycee post, press the “Comment” button. Now you will be shown a list of all the comments relating to that post. Swipe from right to left on the comment you would like to report and a “flag” icon will appear. Press the flag icon to report the comment to the Voycee team for review.
18. How do I edit my profile?
Go to your profile and press the “gear” icon in the top right corner and select “Edit Profile.” Here you can edit your username, full name, bio, mobile number and your email.
19. How do I change my banner image?
Go to your profile and press the “gear” icon in the top right corner and select “Change Banner Image”.
20. How do I change my push notification settings?
Go to your profile and press the “gear” icon in the top right corner and select “Push Notifications.”
21. How do I change my password?
Go to your profile and press the “gear” icon in the top right corner and select “Change Password.”
22. How do I change my profile photo/avatar image?
Go to your profile and press on your profile/avatar image.”
23. How do I log-out?
Go to your profile and press the “gear” icon in the top right corner, scroll to the bottom and select “Log out.”
24. How do I block someone?
At this time, this option is not available yet.
25. How do I make my profile private?
At this time, this option is not available yet.
26. How do I delete my account?
We are sorry to see you go! At the moment, you will have to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your removal request. Please specify your username and email us from the email account you have registered your Voycee account so we can verify that it is you. Will process it within 24-48 hours and you will receive a confirmation.
27. I have additional questions, who can I contact?
Please contact us on email@example.com and will be glad to help.